Old Wikipedia data Edit
- Because it would be too much work for me alone;
- Because I worked so much on the Wikipedia entries;
- Because I believe my intense researches are still of use (especially the labourously collected external links);
- Because I do not know enough of the Forgotten Realms Wikia lore to dare or wish to intervene directly anymore,
I just paste in the permalink of what I believe to be most exhaustive Wikipedia entry on the topic:
(starting point: Geographical index of Toril on 18th of March 2007)
Could some kind soul take care of extracting the data somewhere it would not be deleted again because of “lack of notability”? Note that a lot of content may be duplicate and also has to be rewritten. Some link shouls also be checked (think archive.org if nothing else), Wizards of the Coast not being that serious with permanency of data.
Thank you to mark a note below this saying that all usable data from the aforementioned permalink have been imported.
Cleanup of History sectionEdit
History section is taken from FR16 Edit
The history section is basically copied from pages 24-26 of the 2e Shining South book (FR16). Some sentences are reworded in minor ways; other sentences are not reworded at all.Wanderscribe (talk) 20:21, December 26, 2012 (UTC)
- To note that again, there appears to be enough original text in the history section that it needs a rewrite rather than wholesale deletion. So, I've restored the test, awaiting a more nuanced clean-up. — BadCatMan (talk) 12:14, July 21, 2014 (UTC)
- I just purchased a copy of The Shining South (1993) from eBay. When it arrives I'll rewrite the history section of this article. :) Artemas Entreri (talk) 13:02, May 21, 2015 (UTC)
According to the way we have divided up the continent, Dambrath should be in Southeast Faerûn, not South Faerûn. The infobox and those two articles needs to be updated (note to self, unless someone beats me to it). —Moviesign (talk) 04:37, January 11, 2016 (UTC)
I removed the plagiarized paragraphs that were located under the "History" section, leaving only the timeline and renamed that section to "Historical Timeline."
All of the plagiarized material from the "History" section was covered (in my own words) on separate pages for the characters who were mentioned ... so doing some snipping here seemed much easier that re-writing a large plagiarized section that was all ready covered. Artemaz (talk) 20:05, April 7, 2016 (UTC)