- Syl-Pasha Kamus yn Tasyn el Tarshaj of Calimport grants the Ankaram region (north of the River Memnon and west of the Forest of Mir) to Tethyr, in order to weaken the power of ambitious Calishite nobles. Many in Tethyr accept this as a reward in thanks for their alliance with Calimshan during the Eye Tyrant Wars.
- The Great Conflagration, a war between Narfell and Raumathar, ends with both sides ruined. Raumathari survivors are forced from the Hordelands by barbarians.
- Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), pp. 26–27. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- Steven E. Schend and Dale Donovan (September 1998). Empires of the Shining Sea. (TSR, Inc), p. 42. ISBN 978-0786912377.
- Steven E. Schend and Dale Donovan (September 1998). Empires of the Shining Sea. (TSR, Inc), p. 19. ISBN 978-0786912377.
- Brian R. James, Ed Greenwood (September 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. Edited by Kim Mohan, Penny Williams. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 57. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.