- Circa: Dragons all over Faerûn gather in the first Flight of Dragons to assault the aearee in the sky, on land, and underground. The Aearee Empires fall, as Viakoo is burned from the air, and Shara is conquered by the dragon-general Nagamat. This begins the Time of Dragons.
- Circa: Draconic religious factions begin to fight over their different philosophies. The most violent conflicts are those fought among the followers of Asgorath.
- Circa: The start of the War of the Seldarine as the goddess Araushnee, later known as the demon-goddess Lolth, is banished to the Demonweb Pits. Vhaeraun, his mother's accomplice, is simply exiled from Arvandor. Eilistraee foresees times of hardships for her people, the dark elves; in order to be with them when they would need her the most, and to provide them a beacon of hope, she chooses to share her mother's and brother's punishment despite being cleared from any guilt. Malkizid, a solar, receives a brand for his actions and is exiled to the Nine Hells.
- Circa: Annam All-Father, god of the giants, and Othea, a lesser demigoddess of Abeir-Toril marry and have eight terrestrial children. Annam founds Ostoria in their honor. This marks the beginning of the Time of Giants.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 8. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Eytan Bernstein (August 2006). Dragons of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 7. ISBN 0-7869-3923-0.
- ↑ Nigel Findley, et al. (October 1990). Draconomicon. (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 0-8803-8876-5.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 51. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ Elaine Cunningham (1999). Evermeet: Island of Elves. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 67. ISBN 0-7869-1354-1.
- ↑ Elaine Cunningham (1999). Evermeet: Island of Elves. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 69. ISBN 0-7869-1354-1.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 13–16. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.