- Circa: Psiarchs and monastic servants of the deity Auppenser of Jhaamdath begun helping slaves escape Calimshan and Tethyr. This continues for three centuries.
- Augathra the Mad's visions become progressively darker as she begins to see the Black Chronology woven in-between the prophecies that help her write the Roll of Years. She eventually finishes her work on the Book of the Black and begins to wander Faerûn, being driven gradually insane by what she now sees.
- Brian R. James, Ed Greenwood (September 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. Edited by Kim Mohan, Penny Williams. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 40. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), Running the Realms. (TSR, Inc), p. 14. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- Steven E. Schend and Kevin Melka (1998). Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves. (TSR, Inc), p. 35. ISBN 0-7069-0761-4.
- Greg A. Vaughan, Skip Williams, Thomas M. Reid (November 2007). Anauroch: The Empire of Shade. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 4. ISBN 0-7869-4362-9.
- Eric L. Boyd, Ed Greenwood, Steven E. Schend (2000). Presenting...Seven Millennia of Realms Fiction. Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on 2003-06-21. Retrieved on 2015-08-12.