- Vyshaan is thoroughly defeated and Aryvandaar dissolves, ending the Fifth Crown War. Keltormir and Illefarn survive the Crown Wars whole, but Shantel Othreier no longer exists. Illefarn joins Ardeep.
- Telantiwar drow conquer Bhaerynden (later the Great Rift), and occupy the dwarf city as their own.
- The eight subkingdoms of Shanatar try to expand their borders in competition with eachother. Skirmishes break out then erupt into open war, known as the Spawn Wars for the heavy use of deepspawn-bred warriors.
- Dwarven refugees of Bhaerynden flee to surrounding lands. One sizable group migrates to the Chultan Peninsula, then fractures into small tribes that become the wild dwarves.
- Following the end of Fifth Crown War, elves begin returning to the Elven Court and the eastern forests of Cormanthor. However, the High Forest is left unoccupied for an age to regain its peace.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.