- Circa: The necromancers who founded the city of Pholzubbalt feud and destroy each other. The city is abandoned and eventually forgotten.
- This year marks the beginning of the so-called Present Age over the next few centuries.
- Elaith Craulnober, having been rejected by his moonblade, leaves his home on Evermeet in shame and travels to Waterdeep around this year.
- Late in the year, three priests of Abbathor discover the lair of the ghost dragon Ragflaconshen under Turnback Mountain after following a mysterious trail of gold coins.
- Brian R. James, Ed Greenwood (September 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. Edited by Kim Mohan, Penny Williams. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 115. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- Elaine Cunningham (December 1994). “The More Things Change”. In James Lowder ed. Realms of Infamy (TSR, Inc.), pp. 27–42. ISBN 1-56076-911-4.
- Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 44. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.