- Queen Cathyr of Dambrath is murdered in her sleep by her daughter, Filina, who then takes the throne of Dambrath.
- Waterdeep is split into wards, beginning with Castle Ward, Trades Ward, Temple Ward, and Dock Ward..
- Skullflail is constructed for the barbarian warlord Wychgar. The magical flail is made from the skulls of his three brothers who perished in battle against an orc army led by Kraag the Mighty.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 116. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Campaign Guide”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), p. 30. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
- ↑ Black Isle Studios (July 2001). Icewind Dale: Trials of the Luremaster.