- Following an extreme drought, goblins and orcs leave the High Moors and gather into a 200,000-strong horde that invades the North. They are ultimately destroyed in a massive battle, at the site of Battle of Bones.
- The newly founded Beshaban temple of Arlast Halungh is torn apart by a family of blue dragons during the Battle of Slaughterwyrm. Thalaxas, the "Servant Supreme" of Beshaba, is killed.
- King Imnel IV of Amn is forced to cede all lands south of the Tethir Road to Tethyr in exchange for an undisclosed amount of money and enough military aid to rid Amn of its overpopulation of monsters that it cannot afford to dispose of itself.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), A Grand Tour of the Realms. (TSR, Inc), p. 87. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 118. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Doug Stewart (1997). Prayers from the Faithful. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 12. ISBN 0-7869-0682-0.
- ↑ Doug Stewart (November 1997). Castle Spulzeer. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 978-0786906697.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Richard Baker (January, 2010). Realms of the Dead ("The King in Copper"). (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0786953632.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.