- Chessenta begins to dissolve into various city-states. This continues through to 1154 DR.
- The Wizards' Reach cities regain their independence from Chessenta.
- King Alzurth of Westgate begins his reign.
- An orc horde sacks the Dark Horns temple in the Snowflake Mountains. The "Seat of Beshaba" is left in ruins and her Black Book is lost.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 270. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 119. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Eric L. Boyd (1996). Volo's Guide to All Things Magical. (TSR, Inc), p. 125. ISBN 0-7869-0446-1.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Doug Stewart (1997). Prayers from the Faithful. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 12. ISBN 0-7869-0682-0.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.