- Orc and troll tribes make increased numbers of attacks on the Sword Coast. 
- Ibun Rensha of Calimshan and several family members raise an army of mercenaries. They seize Loudwater and claim much of the Delimbiyr Vale.
- Borran Klosk, a mohrg in service to Malar, leads an army of undead in an attack on the cities of the Vilhon Reach. The Vilhon cities are aided by the dwarves of the Alaoreum and the druids of the Emerald Enclave. The armies clash at the Battle of Morningstar Hollows, where the druids raise the Alaoreum River and flood the undead force. Borran Klosk cannot be destroyed, but clerics of Eldath imprison him beneath the city of Alaghôn.
- The city of Hulburg is destroyed by an army of giants.
- Circa: Chondath experiences a resurgence in power. Its mercenaries forces begin to be lent to many foreign wars, particularly the internal fighting in Chessenta.
- Several satraps and shaleiras are found dead in their beds in Calimport. The only clue to the cause of their deaths is a single burn mark. The murderer is eventually caught in the act of killing the Ongalar but whoever the culprit is escapes underground without their identity being revealed despite numerous powerful divinations.
- Khelben "Blackstaff" Arunsun the Elder arrives for the first time in Waterdeep and constructs Arunsun (later Blackstaff) Tower.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 121–122. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Campaign Guide”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), p. 30. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.