- King Alemander II dies.
- Eltrym Drauthglas, the Lord of Hullack, who surrendered his domain to King Pryntaler Obarskyr of Cormyr but was allowed to keep his title and stewardship.
- Myrkul, god of the dead, causes the dracolich Chardansearavitriol to dissolve into dust in the Mere of Dead Men. Seeing it as a miracle, Myrkul's faithful journey to the Mere to witness the results, and gradually come together in the the Ebondeath Sect.
- Ambrouszas of Alaghôn publishes Tireless Slaughter: The Military Campaigns of Thay, an excerpt of which describes the Battle of Brokenheads of 1197 DR.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (March 2001). “The New Adventures of Volo: Lost Treasures of Cormyr, Part 4”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon #281 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 76.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 125. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 124. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.