- At the latter-day site of Morgur's Mound, Uthgar Gardolfsson battles Gurt, Lord of the Pale Giants. Uthgar dies of his wounds.
- Darawan Obarskyr, king of Cormyr, dies and is succeeded by Dorglor Obarskyr.
- Hazamir al Aktorral, syl-pasha of Calimshan and regent of the Shoon Imperium, is ordered beheaded by Shoon III.
- Uthgar's nomadic followers name themselves the Uthgardt to honor him. They organize into tribes inspired by the beast spirits Uthgar tamed in life.
- Shoon III comes of age. One of his first acts is to behead his regent, Hazamir.
- Following the death of Hazamir, all government of Calimshan and the Shoon Imperium returns to the capital of Shoonach and remains there. Calimport remains as the Imperium's biggest port, but its northern districts grow increasingly deserted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.