- Loviatar becomes a popular goddess to worship. Many of the temples to Loviatar in the North that survive into the 14th century are established around this time..
- Darnthal Harpell kills the arrogant Ordrar Talonmist in a spell-duel, which puts the Talonmist family of Westbridge into conflict with the Harpells of Longsaddle.
- Having strengthened his position throughout the summer by persuading further daimyo to gather under his leadership as the nation's shogun, Matasuuri Shogoro surprises his enemies by making a push for the capital in the middle of winter. Completely unprepared for such an attack, the central daimyo are defeated in the Battle of Shido Plain. All of Wa officially comes under the shogun's command.
- Unidentified assassins kill Elthar, Spell-Prince of Milvarn and husband of Queen Ulae of Aglarond.
- Brian R. James, Ed Greenwood (September 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. Edited by Kim Mohan, Penny Williams. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 126. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- David "Zeb" Cook (1987). Blood of the Yakuza. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-88038-401-8.
- Mike Pondsmith, Jay Batista, Rick Swan, John Nephew, Deborah Christian (1988). Kara-Tur: The Eastern Realms (Volume II). (TSR, Inc), p. 161. ISBN 0-88038-608-8.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.