- Masked Lord Kerrigan is uncovered as a betrayer by Ahghairon. Kerrigan has already killed three other Lords and many innocents in a bid for full power, but a battle of magic between the two mages results in Kerrigan's death.
- Elminster identifies the Simbul, a sorceress pretending to be weaker than she actually is, as Alassra Shentrantra, one of the Seven Sisters.
- An illithid druuth leader attempts to sell Yornar's Trail Companion to the elderly Rhighaermon O'Antlers, having no idea who the man is. After slaying the mind flayer, the wounded ranger flees to the nearest temple of Mielikki, pursued closely by doppelgangers. When he arrives, a lady clad in green, believed to be Mielikki, appears to slay his pursuers and then vanishes with the old man in her arms.
- Lantan tests the use of bombards for the first time.
- The book My Sword Points the Way, by Tarrondur Maerinspyke, is first published.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Campaign Guide”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), p. 30. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 126. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Doug Stewart (1997). Prayers from the Faithful. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 119. ISBN 0-7869-0682-0.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (March 2001). “The New Adventures of Volo: Lost Treasures of Cormyr, Part 4”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon #281 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 78.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (October 2012). Ed Greenwood Presents Elminster's Forgotten Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 21. ISBN 0786960345.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.