- Priests of Bhaal travelling from eastern Amn slaughter all whom they encounter until they reach Westgate, most notably Raevarl's Circle, a group of Silvanite priests living in a small forest (that no longer exists) south west of the city. The Bhaalites are defeated by a hastily assembled mercenary army.
- The Shadow Thieves are formed by Marune "the Masked" and they begin to operate in Waterdeep. The guild is based out of Mount Waterdeep.
- Daeros Dragonspear, the famed half-dwarf adventurer, explores the lost underground city of Kanaglym, which lies in the depths of the Duchy of Hunnabar of Phalorm. He seizes a hoard of gems from a beholder dwelling there and survives, then decides to retire. Daeros to constructed Dragonspear Castle at the site of the lair of the copper dragon Halatathlaer. Dwarves are welcomed there, and they settled in the castle's outer ward.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Doug Stewart (1997). Prayers from the Faithful. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 51. ISBN 0-7869-0682-0.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Campaign Guide”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), p. 30. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 126. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1996). Undermountain: Stardock. (TSR, Inc), p. 14. ISBN 0-7869-0451-8.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 127. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.