- After six years of feuding, fighting breaks out between Waterdeep's Guildmasters in the Second Guild War. The Guildwars end with the deaths of all but two in the Council of Guildmasters, Ehlemm Zoar and Lhorar Gildeggh, who agree to power-share, proclaiming themselves the Lord Magisters. However, their ongoing conflict limits their governance of the city.
- Zalathorm Kirkson becomes the wizard-king of Halruaa.
- Once a minor band of thieves and tolerated as a thieves' guild, the Shadow Thieves grow stronger and more influential in Waterdeep. The Shadow Thieves create the Citadel of the Bloody Hand inside Mount Waterdeep.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 128. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Campaign Guide”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), p. 31. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.