- The druid Voolad Espiral leads an army of dark trees and other monsters to destroy the Estagund-settled community of Thruldar, which lies on the edge of the Lluirwood. Voolad is killed by Luiren marchwardens and ghostwise halflings, who then trap his spirit within the ruins.
- Faerûnian tombs see rampant tomb-robbing and sacrilege. In particular, in Tethyr, the tombs of Kings Strohm IV and Samyte the Martyr are desecrated and many treasures stolen, including the Royal Masque Blades and the Shield of Silvam.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 128. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (March 2001). “The New Adventures of Volo: Lost Treasures of Cormyr, Part 4”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon #281 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 77.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.