- Durpar and Estagund ally and make a second effort to drive the monsters from Veldorn, but fail after three days and the Durpari turn back.
- A Wild Hunt led by a beast-cult of Malar in Elturel leads to the destruction of the Malarites' temple after days of battle.
- A party of adventurers in Icewind Dale interfere in the plans of Belhifet to use the artifact Crenshinibon to conquer the region. They also destroy Icasaracht when she attempts to set the Reghedmen against Lonelywood before disappearing, apparently somewhere in Anauroch.
- The scribe Relldeveir Mraztar publishes The March into Monsters, an excerpt of which describes Durpar and Estagund's attempt to clear Veldorn of monsters.
- Video Games
- Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 130. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- Ed Greenwood and Doug Stewart (1997). Prayers from the Faithful. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 16. ISBN 0-7869-0682-0.
- Black Isle Studios (June 2000). Designed by Matt Norton. Icewind Dale. Interplay.
- Black Isle Studios (February 2001). Designed by Chris Avellone, Steve Bokkes, John Deiley, J.E. Sawyer. Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter. Interplay.
- Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 131. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.