- Zanassu (or a powerful tanar'ri claiming to be him) returns to the material plane but retreats to his temple in the Spider Swamp until the Time of Troubles.
- An army of orcs routs the dwarven Clan Jadehammer from their caves and chases them south, harrying them for well over a decade. The dwarves are led by Gaustar Jadehammer and eventually fall somewhere around Gaustar's Creek in the Dessarin Valley.
- The enchanted blade Albruin is discovered in the bedchambers of the noblewoman Shamur Karn of Selgaunt, left behind by some foreign visitor who had charged through her quarters while on the run from the city guard. She keeps the sword for a year, before selling it to a merchant who worked at the behest of Prince Thaum of Telflamm, who would go on to carry it during the sacking of Sarshel.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (2005-09-28). Noble Houses of Waterdeep (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. p. 4. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2009-10-07.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (2006-05-03). Environs of Waterdeep (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. p. 9. Archived from the original on 2016-08-16. Retrieved on 2009-10-07.
- ↑ Thomas M. Reid, Sean K. Reynolds (Nov. 2005). Champions of Valor. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 60–61. ISBN 0-7869-3697-5.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.