- The campaign against the orcs occupying Illusk is successful. The city is retaken and, with the help of Neverwinter, rebuilt. The renovated city is named Luskan.
- Waterdeep commences the practice of sending criminals into the depths of Undermountain.
- Famous adventurers Durnan and Mirt the Merciless return from Undermountain. They both retire, rich.
- The enchanted blade Albruin turns up in the possession of the Zhentish mercenary general Malakar, with its properties finally identified six years later by the sage Murail of Sarbreen.
- Khelben Arunsun the Younger is born in Waterdeep, to Zelphar Arunsun and Lhestyn.
- Darrask Baergil is born on a farm in Mistledale. He will later rise to become the Captain of the Riders of Mistledale.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 132. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Campaign Guide”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), p. 31. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
- ↑ Thomas M. Reid, Sean K. Reynolds (Nov. 2005). Champions of Valor. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 61. ISBN 0-7869-3697-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, The Hooded One (2011-09-01). Questions for Ed Greenwood (2011). Candlekeep Forum. Retrieved on 2018-02-24.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.