- The army of Nanathlor Greysword defeats the army of Pasuuk Rensha at the battle of Tanglefork, ending the War of the Returned Regent. Nanathlor Greysword becomes ruler of Loudwater.
- Curkon Gheldieg becomes Lord of House Gheldieg in Amn.
- Amdrauth Telsnaer takes power in Mulmaster, becoming the first High Blade.
- The Adarbrent family is ennobled in Waterdeep.
- Amir Heidar Qan of the powerful Jann of the Haunted Lands tribe disappears under mysterious circumstances, causing much unrest among his people.[note 1]
- The Plague of Dragons—called such for causing victim's skin to flake and driving them mad—spreads through the Vilhon Reach and hits Chessenta and Unther hard. It lasts for six years in the Reach, and seven in Chessenta and Unther. Mulhorand largely escapes the plague, and Thay withdraws its presence from the Wizards' Reach to avoid the disease.
- Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 141. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 134–135. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Two: Amn. (TSR, Inc), p. 8. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- Eric L. Boyd (2005-09-28). Noble Houses of Waterdeep (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. p. 2. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2009-10-07.
- Wolfgang Baur (November 1993). Secrets of the Lamp. Genie Lore. (TSR, Inc.), pp. 34–35. ISBN 978-1560766476.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.