- Dying of plague, Ilione, last of the royal line of Aglarond, names her apprentice, the Simbul, as heir. The Simbul becomes the ruler of Aglarond.
- Pharaoh Akonhorus II ascends to power in Mulhorand.
- Seti, an incarnation of Set, appears in Mulhorand, triggering a resurgence of the Cult of Set.
- The wizard Briel finished his apprenticing under the notorious lich Aumvor the Undying.
- The dragon Zundaerazylym was given a cache of more than a hundred Zundaerazylym's nevertokens by Ensible Mritavvalan, the dying last member of their family.
- Following the Thunder Blessing, the growing gold dwarf population is forced to spread out across the southern Underdark, seeking new caverns to settle and disturbing the long-held status quo of the subterranean races.
- The coastal area of the Wizards' Reach is ravaged by the Great Inner Sea Plague. To escape the disease, Thay withdraws its forces from the area.
- Lady Penelope Sarpentar is born in the Sarpentar House estate in Ravens Bluff.
- Tarl Desanea is born in Vaasa.
- Vhaemas the Bastard is born, the illegitimate son of Prince Vhaemas of the merfolk. His mother, Kamaar, and her clan, the Thuridru give him his name and title.
- Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 135. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- Jeff Crook, Wil Upchurch, Eric L. Boyd (May 2005). Champions of Ruin. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 125. ISBN 0-7869-3692-4.
- Ed Greenwood (May 1999). “Wyrms of the North: Zundaerazylym”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon #259 (TSR, Inc.), p. 73.
- Richard Baker, Matt Forbeck, Sean K. Reynolds (May 2003). Unapproachable East. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 163. ISBN 0-7869-2881-6.
- The RPGA Staff (July 2001). “Pillars of Ravens Bluff”. In Erik Mona ed. Polyhedron #147 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 23.
- Dale Donovan, Paul Culotta (August 1996). Heroes' Lorebook. (TSR, Inc), p. 122. ISBN 0-7869-0412-7.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.