- Foril Obarskyr, son of Prince Azoun IV of Cormyr.
- Ariel Manx, later known as Midnight and eventually the second goddess Mystra.
- King Alec IV of Callidyrr dies of natural causes and his son, Reginald Carrathal, becomes the kingdom's new ruler.
- Darrask Baergil becomes Swordar of the Riders of Mistledale after the death of Galaerak Darrowman.
- Galaerak Darrowman, Swordar of the Riders of Mistledale, dies of an infection from a fight against winter wolves.
- Numerous tribes of goblins and hobgoblins are spotted on the move in the western Marching Mountains. Some reports say they are led by human wizards, the same ones who went missing the previous year.
- Hansandrar Ilmeth of Halruaa creates the Mighty Rune of the Master, a spelltome, in the name of Deneir.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (2006-07-12). The Border Kingdoms: Dunbridges. The Border Kingdoms. Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2020-04-11.
- ↑ Brian R. James (July 2008). “Backdrop: Cormyr” (PDF). In Chris Youngs ed. Dragon #365 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 17. Archived from the original on 2018-11-23. Retrieved on 2020-03-02.
- ↑ Various (February 1993). Realms of Valor. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-5607-6557-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, et al (1989). Hall of Heroes. (TSR, Inc), pp. 42–43. ISBN 0-88038-711-4.
- ↑ Brian R. James (December 2007). “Grand History of the Realms: The Moonshaes”. Dragon #362 (Wizards of the Coast).
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Ed Greenwood, The Hooded One (2011-09-01). Questions for Ed Greenwood (2011). Candlekeep Forum. Retrieved on 2018-02-24.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 137. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.