- The army of Mulsparkh defeats Tethyr's in the Battle of Nightflames, and Crown Prince Rythan of Tethyr is slain. Calimshan's forces then wipe out Mulsparkh.
- Manshoon plots with Fzoul Chembryl to take control of the council of Zhentil Keep. Elminster, in disguise as a beholder, manages to stop him.
- Months after his failed attempt to take over the council by force, Manshoon devises a spell that causes the Darkways—the secret portals linking sixteen prominent nobles' homes in Zhentil Keep to certain mansions in Sembia—to painfully kill those who attempt to pass through them. He is again foiled by Elminster, who corrupts Manshoon's spell to be a minor nuisance rather than an excruciating death.
- Foril Obarskyr, son of King Azoun IV of Cormyr, is assassinated by the Fire Knives.
- Prince Rythan of Tethyr is killed in the Battle of Nightflames.
- Following the Battle of Nightflames, Yuzas Nur yn Yusuf el Tiagar steals and hides the Sword of Starlight, a Tethyrian sword of state.
- Short Stories
- Realms of Infamy
- So High a Price
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 137. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Various (1994). Realms of Infamy. (TSR, Inc.). ISBN 1-5607-6911-4.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (August, 2010). “Lord of the Darkways”. In Steve Winter ed. Dragon #390 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 55–77.
- ↑ Eric Haddock (1994). Cormyr. (TSR, Inc), p. 42. ISBN 1-56076-818-5.
- ↑ Brian R. James (July 2008). “Backdrop: Cormyr” (PDF). In Chris Youngs ed. Dragon #365 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 43–51. Archived from the original on 2018-11-23. Retrieved on 2020-03-02.
- ↑ Various (February 1993). Realms of Valor. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-5607-6557-7.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (July/August 1998). “Sleep of Ages”. In Christopher Perkins ed. Dungeon #69 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 67.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.