- In the Evereska Charter, elves lay claim to the Greycloak Hills.
- In the Hordelands, Yamun Khahan becomes a chieftain of a tribe.
- The Zhentarim send a group of groundlings (magically-warped dwarves) to assassinate Prince Azoun IV. Having narrowly escaped them outside Waymoot, he literally stumbles across a pair of highwaymen. Having lost his horse and suffering several minor wounds, he survives through the quick thinking and reflexes of the younger bandit, Artus Cimber.
- A rampaging red dragon kills three of the Rangewatchers and blinds Montolio Debrouchee. The ranger becomes a recluse in his grove.
- Darrask Baergil becomes Captain of the Riders of Mistledale after Ranthorn Hawkhar is critically injured.
- Alusair Obarskyr, second daughter of Azoun IV and future Steel Regent of Cormyr, is born.
- The future Chosen of Mask, Erevis Cale, is born in Westgate.
- King Haedrak Rhindaun III was born in Silverymoon on the Feast of the Moon.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 137. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ James Lowder (February 1993). “The Family Business”. Realms of Valor (TSR, Inc), pp. 217–241. ISBN 1-56076-557-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, The Hooded One (2011-09-01). Questions for Ed Greenwood (2011). Candlekeep Forum. Retrieved on 2018-02-24.
- ↑ Eric Haddock (1994). Cormyr. (TSR, Inc), p. 42. ISBN 1-56076-818-5.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 35. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Douglas Niles (1987). Moonshae. (TSR, Inc), p. 35. ISBN 0-88038-494-8.
- ↑ James Lowder (August 1993). “Novel Ideas”. In Roger E. Moore ed. Dragon #196 (TSR, Inc.), p. 65.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.