- Azoun Obarskyr IV is crowned King of Cormyr.
- Matasuuri Nagahide becomes Shogun of Wa. His first act is to banish all foreign traders and make unauthorized interactions with foreigners illegal.
- King Rilimbrar of Impiltur arranges a marriage between his daughter, Princess Sambryl, and her second cousin, Imphras IV. However, the marriage is never consummated as now–Crown Prince Imphras IV is still named a traitor and imprisoned in the royal tower at Filur.
In the short story "Elminster at the Magefair" in Realms of Valor, this year is named as the Year of the Dark Dragon.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 137. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 114. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Rick Swan (1989). Test of the Samurai. (TSR, Inc), p. 5. ISBN 0-88038-775-0.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.