- A mysterious fire destroys the royal tower at Filur, killing King Rilimbrar, Queen Ilbritha, Prince Verimlaun (the son of Soarimbrar the Elder), and then–Crown Prince Imphras IV. Prince Soarimbrar the Younger, an infant, is named king. Sambryl, wife of Imphras IV, takes the throne of Impiltur as Queen-Regent, and relocates the royal court to Lyrabar.
- Thoss Balein is elected Master of the Solemn Order of Recognized Furriers and Woolmen in Waterdeep.
- The Battle of Mount Bogdo occurs in the Hordelands between Yamun Khahan and his allies and the Commani.
- Blue-white fire strikes the tower of the Oebelar in Scornubel. He now exists as an eye and a forearm that magically float around the city.
- Drizzt Do'Urden arrives in Blingdenstone after ten years of self-imposed exile in the Underdark. There he befriends Belwar Dissengulp, a svirfneblin, and later Clacker, a pech-turned-hook horror.
- The Wandering Wyvern inn is erected in Sevenecho.
- The Windblown Goat is constructed close to the old stone markers at Bezentil. More people settle the area, and a town is founded.
- Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 139. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- Ed Greenwood (1987). Waterdeep and the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 43. ISBN 0-88038-490-5.
- Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Who's Who in Waterdeep”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), pp. 53–54. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
- Curtis M. Scott (1991). Horde Campaign. (TSR, Inc), pp. 9–11. ISBN 1-56076-130-X.
- Ed Greenwood (1994). Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast. (TSR, Inc), pp. 107–108. ISBN 1-5607-6940-1.
- James Lowder (August 1993). “Novel Ideas”. In Roger E. Moore ed. Dragon #196 (TSR, Inc.), p. 65.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.