- A mysterious fire destroys the royal tower at Filur, killing King Rilimbrar, Queen Ilbritha, Prince Verimlaun (the son of Soarimbrar the Elder), and then–Crown Prince Imphras IV. Prince Soarimbrar the Younger, an infant, is named king. Sambryl, wife of Imphras IV, takes the throne of Impiltur as Queen-Regent, and relocates the royal court to Lyrabar.
- Blue-white fire strikes the tower of the Oebelar in Scornubel. He now exists as an eye and a forearm that magically float around the city.
- Drizzt Do'Urden arrives in Blingdenstone after ten years of self-imposed exile in the Underdark. There he befriends Belwar Dissengulp, a svirfneblin, and later Clacker, a pech-turned-hook horror.
- The Wandering Wyvern inn is erected in Sevenecho.
- The Windblown Goat is constructed close to the old stone markers at Bezentil. More people settle the area, and a town is founded.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.