- The forces of Sembia engage the Cult of the Dragon in the Battle of the River Rising in Featherdale.
- A cult of Tharizdun forms in western Chessenta. It hires bandits, consorts with demons, and causes much havoc before an alliance of forces finally destroys it. Some credit the fact that Tharizdun did not gain a permanent foothold on Toril to the personal intervention of the goddess Mystra.
- The Possessing Spirit Tyranthraxus, in the form of a corrupted bronze dragon, seizes control of the Pool of Radiance beneath Valjevo Castle. From there, it dominates the Ruins of Phlan, until it is slain by adventurers.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 271. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 139. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell (April 2011). Sword of the Gods. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 112. ISBN 978-0786957392.
- ↑ Brian R. James, Eric Menge (August 2012). Menzoberranzan: City of Intrigue. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 74. ISBN 978-0786960361.
- ↑ Character Profile: Tsarra Chaadren. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2010-10-17.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 139. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 James Lowder (August 1993). “Novel Ideas”. In Roger E. Moore ed. Dragon #196 (TSR, Inc.), p. 65.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.