- A khaasta raiding party comes from the Outer Planes and attacks Okoth. Although the sarrukh manage to close the portal and destroy the raiders, the disappearance of this group draws additional bands of khaastas to Faerûn in subsequent years.
- The Fire Knives are driven from Cormyr after being implicated in the assassination of Lord Belgard Huntsilver.
- The Golden Griffon Eyes, an all-woman adventuring company hailing from Selgaunt, is chartered in Cormyr, signed by Prince Azoun himself.
- In Serôs, the High Mages Taranath Reefglamor and Yrlimn Tidark accept students to study High Magic, the first time in over two centuries. Sylkiir rejoices. Pharom Ildacer of Naramyr, their current student, becomes a tutor and a High Mage.
- Montolio Debrouchee, or "Mooshie", invites Drizzt Do'Urden to live in his grove. He instructs the drow in the Common language, in the ways of a ranger, and in the faith of the goddess Mielikki.
- Montolio Debrouchee passes away in his sleep by the first snows of winter.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Eric L. Boyd, Darrin Drader (July 2004). Serpent Kingdoms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 115. ISBN 0-7869-3277-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 273. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend, Sean K. Reynolds and Eric L. Boyd (June 2000). Cloak & Dagger. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 63. ISBN 0-7869-1627-3.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 139. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.