- Maimun, future reknowned bard and pirate, is rescued from his family's slaughter by Perrault. He considers this the day of his birth.
- Elves begin the Retreat from Cormanthor and other elven nations, owing to the increasing human dominance of Faerûn. Most, but not all, migrate to Evermeet.
- The last of the moon elves living in Ardeep Forest leave to heed the Retreat.
- The first Thayan enclave is established in Procampur, with the concession of the small Thayan Quarter arranged by Samas Kul, Thay's Master of the Guild of Foreign Trade.
- Mintiper Moonsilver is said to have scattered the three Nether Scrolls that were being held in the Hall of Mists to other locations.
- Short Stories
- Realms of the Elves
- Necessary Sacrifices ends
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 53. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 271. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 139. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 141. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Matt Forbeck, Sean K. Reynolds (May 2003). Unapproachable East. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 163. ISBN 0-7869-2881-6.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 100. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (2002-05-29). The Leaves of Learning (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2018-09-08.
- ↑ Richard Lee Byers (April 2004). The Rage. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 1. ISBN 0-7869-3187-6.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.