- A canal that links the Lake of Steam to the Nagaflow river is completed, linking the Sea of Fallen Stars and the western oceans.
- The village of Galardoun near Scornubel is abandoned after a wasting disease kills most inhabitants.
- Araevin Teshurr successfully restores Myth Drannor's mythal. He tours the continent, visiting Waterdeep, Aglarond and Sildëyuir. He then sets out to find Auseriel where he meets and befriends Prince Lamruil. The two set out to find the missing Maura Silverhand.
- Sembia comes entirely under the rule of the Twelve Princes of Shade and begins its transformation into a state of Netheril. 
- Zhentarim Hatemaster, Cvaal Daoran, dissolves Phlan's Council of Ten, establishing himself as its Lord Protector.
- Brian R. James, Ed Greenwood (September 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. Edited by Kim Mohan, Penny Williams. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 159. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- Ed Greenwood (November 2011). “Eye on the Realms: The Ghost Knight of Galardoun”. In Steve Winter ed. Dungeon #196 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 36–38.
- Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. Edited by Jennifer Clarke Wilkes, et al. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 176. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- Brian R. James and Matt James (September 2009). “Monument of the Ancients”. In Chris Youngs ed. Dungeon #170 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 52.
- Richard Baker, Bruce R. Cordell, David Noonan, Matthew Sernett, James Wyatt (March 2007). Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 159. ISBN 978-0-7869-4119-3.
- Brian R. James, Ed Greenwood (September 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. Edited by Kim Mohan, Penny Williams. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 157. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- Richard Baker (June 2006). Final Gate. (Wizards of the Coast), chap. Epilogue. ISBN 0-7869-4002-6.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.