- Sakkors, the Netherese floating enclave not seen since the days before the Spellplague, makes a reappearance over Daerlun in the dead of night. The following morning civil unrest breaks out throughout the city. Azoun V sends elite swordmages to restore order in the city.
- A great plague known variously as the Putrescent Anathema or the Plaguebringer's Blight brings devastation to Goldenfields and Waterdeep, primarily to the poor as the supply of grain plummeted. 
- Most of the effects of the Spellplague end during this year, with only a few places, known as plaguelands, still afflicted by the wild magic brought by the cataclysm. Most arcane magic returns to a semblance of normality, with a handful of major changes to the way spells are cast.
- Nogah found the Dreamheart in a drowned illithid city deep under the Sea of Fallen Stars.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Brian R. James (2009-04-24). Post-Spellplague Timeline. Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on 2011-09-14. Retrieved on 2017-07-15.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 194–195. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 54. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell (December 2008). Plague of Spells (Mass Market Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast), p. 31. ISBN 978-0-7869-4965-6.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.