- Raedra Obarskyr is born, daughter of Crown Prince Irvel Obarskyr of Cormyr and his wife Ospra Goldfeather.
- Farideh and Havilar are born and abandoned in the village of of Arush Vayem on the frontier of Tymanther.
- The civil war that wracked the Kingdom of Many Arrows finally ends, reuniting the orc tribes under King Obould XVII.
- Bloodstone and Vaasa go to war against each other.
- Two devas, Lakini and Lusk attack and destroy the pirate ship Orcsblood just off the coast of Mulmaster.
- ↑ Brian R. James (July 2008). “Backdrop: Cormyr” (PDF). In Chris Youngs ed. Dragon #365 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 43–51. Archived from the original on 2018-11-23. Retrieved on 2020-03-02.
- ↑ Erin M. Evans (November 2011). Brimstone Angels (Kindle ed.). (Wizards of the Coast). ASIN B004ZZKRPE.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 149. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Brian R. James (April 2009). Post-Spellplague Timeline. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2011-07-30.
- ↑ Samantha Henderson (2011). Dawnbringer. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 978-0786957941.
- ↑ Greg Marks (2015-07-09). The State of Hillsfar. Retrieved on 2015-10-27.
- ↑ Samantha Henderson (2011). Dawnbringer. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 1. ISBN 978-0786957941.
- ↑ Erin M. Evans (October 4th, 2016). The Devil You Know. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 471. ISBN 978-0786965946.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.