- Kalen Dren, the spellscarred follower of the Threefold God known as the heir to Gedrin "Shadowbane" Thalavar, is betrayed by the leadership of the Eye of Justice, an organization once dedicated to the same faith. With the aid of Levia Shadewalker, he fakes his own death and escapes.
- All the paladins manning Fort Morninglord, west of Elturel, disappear one night under mysterious circumstances that leave every stone of the keep blackened and every window and door fused. Soon after, the High Observer of Torm forbids entrance to the keep.
- The Mask Dance, an erotic dance in which the dancer wears nothing but a mask, takes Suzail by storm. This form of entertainment becomes so popular that it soon spreads to other major cities, notably Westgate.
- The herbalist Janesse Wyndsur begins selling Spellslayer wine, a concoction that renders mages unable to cast spells for several hours.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Erik Scott de Bie (September 2012). “Heir of Shadowbane”. In Steve Winter ed. Dragon #415 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 10–18.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 125. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (June 2011). Elminster Must Die (Mass Market Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 978-0786957996.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (October, 2011). “Eye on the Realms: Spellslayer Wine”. In Steve Winter ed. Dungeon #195 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 36–38.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.