- Anivar Daoran, Lord Protector of Phlan, dies in what appears to be a construction accident. Ector Brahms, Knight-Commander of the Black Fist, is appointed Lord Regent of the Cinnabar Throne. The city soon descends into anarchy, and Brahms declares martial law.
- What remains of the Netherese battle the Bedine for control of Anauroch.
- A battle between the Netherese and Bedine upon the Memory Spire (an ancient Phaerimm tomb) awakens dormant Phaerimm.
- The solstices and equinoxes do not align correctly.
- Anauroch is magically drained by newly awakened Phaerimm, again reducing it to a desert.
- Faithful prayers to the gods for understanding and mercy appear to go unheard.
- The gods only seem to send messages through their Chosen.
- The Alliance of Luruar begins to fall apart.
- Sembia is now free of the Netherese, and its city states form a tentative alliance with each other to restore their nation's sovereignty.
- Aside from a handful of minor settlements throughout Faerûn, the Netherese empire is no longer a regional power.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.