- On the Great Glacier, Ylaethar "the Bear" unites the Sossrim clans under his rule. He establishes the kingdom of Sossal, and declares himself its ornath, or "king".
- Late in the year, the orcs of Vastar launch a surprise attack on Cormanthyr, and occupy a portion of the lands east of the Old Elven Court. They solidified their forces in the area over the next few years, and meanwhile explored that old and ruined elven city.
- Qysar Shoon VII sends a large force of soldiers against the frost giants attacking Athkatla. The victorious returning colonel in command, Balak Muham yn Daud el Talhib, slays dozens of giants personally and returns home a hero.
- At the order of the goddess Mystra, Elminster leaves Cormanthyr, the first time in seventy years.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 71. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend and Kevin Melka (1998). Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves. (TSR, Inc), p. 38. ISBN 0-7069-0761-4.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 127. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.