- Aleph yn Alpeh el Shoon, who would go on to become Shoon II of the Shoon Imperium, is born as the youngest of a set of twins.
- Verraketh Talember, a Talfirian bard, comes across the Shadowstar, which fell as a shooting star and landed in the High Moor. Verraketh is gradually transformed into the Shadowking.
- Verraketh assembles an army of shadow magicians and begins conquering the Netherese and Talfir in the Chionthar river valley to forge the empire of Ebenfar.
- From deep in the Underhalls of Undermountain, a large drow army invades Melairbode, killing King Melair IV and forcing the dwarves to retreat further into their home.
- As Serpentes declines, the Se'Sehen yuan-ti tribe is weakened and, over a decade-long war, driven out of the Tashalar by their human subjects.
- The Oligarchs of Tashluta found the Confederation of Tashtan, laying claim to all the land between the town of Narubel and the Sheir Peninsula, as well as the coastal lands of the Shining Sea in between, including Lapaliiya. All the humans living in this area are eventually known as Tashalans.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend and Dale Donovan (September 1998). Empires of the Shining Sea. (TSR, Inc), pp. 24–25. ISBN 978-0786912377.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 61. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Joseph C. Wolf (1999). Skullport. (TSR, Inc), p. 6. ISBN 0-7869-1348-7.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 7. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.