- At the Council of Axe and Arrow, the Kingdom of Phalorm is founded in northwest Faerûn in response to increasing orcish power. The elves of Ardeep, the dwarves of Dardath, the humans of Delimbiyran, the gnomes of Dolblunde, and the halflings displaced from Meiritin unite in the Realm of Three Crowns. Ulbaerag Bloodhand rejects the invitation for Bloodhand Hold to join the kingdom.
- Phalorm lays claim to the High Moor and commences construction of a chain of fortresses along the western border with the Serpent Hills.
- Aided by an alliance with a dozen spirit naga, the dark naga Nejizar takes power over the serpentfolk of the Serpent Hills. Their aims are hindered by Phalorm's expansion.
- The Starym moon elf clan returns to Myth Drannor and re-establishes itself as an important house without Josidiah Starym.
- Lord Illitran Starym leaves Myth Drannor on a Cleansing March, which has the aim of purify his spirit and preparing him to wield a moonblade. However, he journeys to an abandoned temple of Moander and makes a pact with the imprisoned Rotting God that allows him to draw the blade without its retribution.
- The merchant Urabbastrar Tholokh excavates the tunnels of the Underdark beneath the realm of Chessenta using the Crown of the Mountain. He delves too deep and is killed by a swarm of carrion crawlers.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 8. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 90. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (March 1999). “Wyrms of the North: Valamaradace”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon #257 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 76–80.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood; Sean K. Reynolds (2004-02-25). Valamaradace, "the Dragon Queen". Wyrms of the North. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2016-08-13.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.