- A number of small ogre tribes from the Cloud Peaks leave to join their kin in the Small Teeth. They are led by the Horned Mage, a charismatic ogre mage.
- From the Small Teeth, the Horned Mage raises an army that sacks the towns of Imnescar and Trademeet in Amn. General Rashturl of Amn leads an army against them, halting the Horned Mage's advance. The Horned Mage disappears, his fate unknown.
- On the final day of the Midsummer festivals, Coronal Eltargrim Irithyl of Myth Drannor dies, leaving the leadership of the city open, and ushering in The Dusk. Eltargrim leaves the Ruler's elfblade, the Ar'Cor'Kerym, hovering about the Rule Tower. His niece and heir Aravae Irithyl declares a five-year-long period of mourning for the whole city. This marks end of the Sixth Rysar of Cormanthyr.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 94. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (March 1993). “Campaign Guide to Myth Drannor”. In Newton H. Ewell ed. The Ruins of Myth Drannor (TSR, Inc.), p. 6. ISBN 1-5607-6569-0.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.