- Aunrae Nasadra takes power as matron House Nasadra, the ruling house of Ched Nasad, and achieves almost absolute power over the city.
- Exiled archmage Paeris Haladar attempts to kill Josidiah Starym in vengeance for being replaced as the Spell-Major of Cormanthyr. Josidiah survives four attempts to assassinate him, before an honor duel is called to decide the dispute and Josidiah is almost killed. Paeris ultimately fails when he tries to draw the Artblade, which rejects him and causes him to radiate dead magic, making him a pariah across Cormanthyr. Josidiah survives, reclaims the Artblade, and continues on as Spell-Major.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 97. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1999). Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark. (TSR, Inc), p. 97. ISBN 0-7869-1509-9.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (March 1993). “Campaign Guide to Myth Drannor”. In Newton H. Ewell ed. The Ruins of Myth Drannor (TSR, Inc.), p. 18. ISBN 1-5607-6569-0.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.