- Iyachtu Xvim's tyrannical rule of Westgate is ended when he is driven out by Farnath Ilistar, the rightful heir to the throne, at the head of a mercenary army.
- Vhaeraun warns the drow of Chaulssin of an impending attack, and they retreat into the Plane of Shadow. A few days later, drow from Menzoberranzan invade the city but find it empty of people. Amidst frequent attacks by monsters from the Shadow Plane, the Menzoberranzanyr drow claim victory anyway and leave. The Chaulssinyr, meanwhile establish Chaul'mur'ssin, the Shadow City, on the Shadow Plane itself.
- Raulbaera, the so-called "Maiden King" and descendant of Ulbaerag Bloodhand, lays claims to the lands around what is later the village of Amphail. There she founds the settlement of Rowan Hold.
- The Greatsword of Impiltur, forged by the dwarves of Earthfast to mark the coronation of King Sarshel Elethim of Impiltur, is completed.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 144. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 101. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Jeff Crook, Wil Upchurch, Eric L. Boyd (May 2005). Champions of Ruin. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 138. ISBN 0-7869-3692-4.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.