- Reinhar VIII succeeds his father as king.
- A defensive multi-towered wall and a keep are erected in Flostren's Hold.
- Elephstron declares himself "Lord of the Keep" in Flostren's Hold.
- The Tenth Serôs War comes to an end, with the last of the fractious remnants Hmurrath destroyed and an ixitxachitl baron's plot to seize control of the plateau foiled. Eadraal absorbs all of the former territory of Hmurrath to become the largest nation in Serôs, with Keryvyr and its sea elf allies following.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 77–78. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 101. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Kevin Melka and John Terra (April 1995). Ruins of Zhentil Keep (Campaign Book). (TSR, Inc), p. 8. ISBN 0-7869-0109-8.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.