- In early Mirtul, Elminster is released from a spell-stasis trap in a Netherese tomb by a party of adventurers.
- The Greatsword of Impiltur, which served as Halanter I's ceremonial sword of state, vanishes from the royal vaults along with several other treasures of Impiltur. The balor Ndulu is suspected.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (2007). The Annotated Elminster. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 595. ISBN 0-7869-4799-3.
- ↑ Jeff Crook, Wil Upchurch, Eric L. Boyd (May 2005). Champions of Ruin. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 138. ISBN 0-7869-3692-4.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood; Eric L. Boyd, Steven E. Schend (2000). Presenting...Seven Millennia of Realms Fiction. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2015-08-12.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.