- The city of Thentia is founded by the Moonsea.
- In Shou Lung, the last Emperor Chin of the Kao Dynasty, along with his family, dies in a fire that razes the old Imperial City. Ton Bor, the emperor's third cousin, is named the first Emperor Chin of the Yin Dynasty, meaning "Silver". Instead, Shou history records it as the La Dynasty, meaning "Wax" for its malleability. Rival factions and secret societies influence the La emperors, and it is time of rampant corruption and poor management.
- Circa: Impilturan settlers build their homesteads on the eastern side of the Easting Reach. From there, they expand south and inland around the Forest of Lethyr for the next fifty years.
- In Myth Nantar, the shields around the Academy of the Dukars, having slowly expanded since the city's collapse in 720 DR, now cause the city's mythal to become impenetrable to all matter and magic, permitting only water, corals, fish, and sea stars. When it is touched, the mythal appears to emit a haunting song. The legend arises that the city and the Dukars are cursed until they perform for all the races of Serôs. Over the five centuries, fewer and fewer people come to Myth Nantar.
- Sammaster First-Speaker, the future founder of the Cult of the Dragon, is born. However, the whereabouts and exact lost to history.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.