- On the eve of the Feast of the Moon, red stormclouds engulf the Sword Mountains and rain blood for the next three days. This is the wrath of the orc god Yurtrus, and results in the Blood Plagues. The orc shaman Wund has prophesied this event.
- Wund unifies the orc tribes of the Sword Mountains under the rule of the chieftain Uruth. They found the orcish realm of Uruth Ukrypt.
- After nearly fifty years of excesses and war from several theocrat rulers, the new king of Westgate, Altarl Campion, bans temples from the city. Not long afterwards, the former temple residents build shrines on several hills just outside the city walls.
- The thieves' guild that will come to be known as the Shadowmasters of Telflamm is founded.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 8. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 111. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood; Eric L. Boyd, Steven E. Schend (2000). Presenting...Seven Millennia of Realms Fiction. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2015-08-12.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.