- The Second Trollwar breaks out between the humans of Waterdeep and the trolls. It will last until 952 DR. The Waterdhavian defenders battle with troll gangs all over the Dessarin River valley.
- An orc horde from the Sword Mountains led by King Rauragh of Uruth Ukrypt attempts to attack Waterdeep via the Underdark, but it is destroyed by the gold dragon Palarandusk before it can even muster.
- Amphail the Just rules as War Lord of Waterdeep, but reigns only a year before falling in the Troll War. Six more warriors claim the title over the next twelve years, but all die in the war.
- The city of Hulburg is founded on the Moonsea. Cosimar Nanthon becomes its first harmach.
- Ashaba, the water wizard and first human lord of Shadowdale, is dying of old age and chooses to merge with the River Ashaba, so that he might live on as a part of his beloved land.
- Organized Play & Licensed Adventures
- Hero of the Troll Wars
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Campaign Guide”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 112. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Sean K. Reynolds (2003-10-22). Palarandusk, "The Unseen Protector". Wyrms of the North. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2008-01-15.
- ↑ Richard Baker (January, 2010). Realms of the Dead ("The King in Copper"). (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0786953632.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.