This accessory includes thirteen short adventures, featuring weird bathhouses, deceptive ghouls, amorous succubi, passionate genies, raucous merriment with desert riders, the sacred salt bond between host and guest, a boasting contest, a mummified talking head in the Hall of Lost Kings, Greek fire, a deranged fire mage, and the Brotherhood of True Flame. The adventures start with beginning characters, and the finale finishes with characters of levels 9-12.
Throughout the Land of Fate!
There is no escaping Fate in the world of Zakhara, home of caliphs and favored land of the genies. And the Fate of brave adventurers is to travel the wide realms, vanquishing the unrighteous and protecting the meek.
A Dozen and One Adventures leads the characters from bustling Muluk, City of Kings, to the mysterious citadel of flame, and many points between. They may meet the king who never died, the fish-people of the Great Sea, and other wonder too amazing to mention.
This adventure sourcebox contains a 64-page booklet of 13 adventures, a 32-page campaign guide describing Muluk, the northern lands, and several new magical items, a poster map of Muluk and Krak al-Niraan, six map cards, and four MC insert pages featuring NPCs.
- Adventure Book
- Adventure 1: Flick of the Tail
- Adventure 2: Nine Flawed Sapphires
- Adventure 3: Invitation to a Funeral
- Adventure 4: Eleven Baneful Gates
- Adventure 5: The Hermit's Riddle
- Adventure 6: Sibling Rivalry
- Adventure 7: The Djinni's Lover
- Adventure 8: Salt Bond
- Adventure 9: A Boasting Contest
- Adventure 10: Weave of the Carpet
- Adventure 11: Dead Bearing Witness
- Adventure 12: Zarastro's Three Daughters
- Adventure 12 + 1: Endgame
- Campaign Book
- Chapter One: City of Kings
- Chapter Two: Through the Haunted Lands
- Chapter Three: Krak al-Niraan
- Chapter Four: Nonmagical Novelties
- Chapter Five: New Magical Items