This accessory includes thirteen short adventures, featuring weird bathhouses, deceptive ghouls, amorous succubi, passionate genies, raucous merriment with desert riders, the sacred salt bond between host and guest, a boasting contest, a mummified talking head in the Hall of Lost Kings, Greek fire, a deranged fire mage, and the Brotherhood of True Flame. The adventures start with beginning characters, and the finale finishes with characters of levels 9-12.
|“||High Adventure is Your Companion
Throughout the Land of Fate!
There is no escaping Fate in the world of Zakhara, home of caliphs and favored land of the genies. And the Fate of brave adventurers is to travel the wide realms, vanquishing the unrighteous and protecting the meek.
- Adventure Book
- Adventure 1: Flick of the Tail
- Adventure 2: Nine Flawed Sapphires
- Adventure 3: Invitation to a Funeral
- Adventure 4: Eleven Baneful Gates
- Adventure 5: The Hermit's Riddle
- Adventure 6: Sibling Rivalry
- Adventure 7: The Djinni's Lover
- Adventure 8: Salt Bond
- Adventure 9: A Boasting Contest
- Adventure 10: Weave of the Carpet
- Adventure 11: Dead Bearing Witness
- Adventure 12: Zarastro's Three Daughters
- Adventure 12 + 1: Endgame
- Campaign Book
- Chapter One: City of Kings
- Chapter Two: Through the Haunted Lands
- Chapter Three: Krak al-Niraan
- Chapter Four: Nonmagical Novelties
- Chapter Five: New Magical Items
- Writer: Steve Kurtz
- Editor: Steve Winter
- Black-and-white Illustrations: Karl Waller
- Cartography: David Sutherland III
- Typesetting: Angelika Lokotz
- Playtesting and Review: Karen Kurtz, Tamiko Toland, Marketa Aschenbrunner, Mark Barrerra, Stephan Gabriel, David Konieczynski, Manish Kothari, Peter Schmidt, Josh Gerner, Wolfgang Baur
- ↑ Canon material does not provide dating for the Al-Qadim campaign setting. For the purposes of this wiki only, the current date for Al-Qadim products is assumed to be 1367 DR.