A Wrinkle in the Weave is an adventure module set in the Forgotten Realms using the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition ruleset. It is part of the Waterdeep series of adventures published for the D&D Adventurers League. It focuses on Waterdeep, and is an adventure designed for 1st- to 4th-level characters. It is part one of the Folded Time Trilogy.
|“||The Blackstaff has discovered an oddity in the Weave that surrounds Waterdeep. The enigma may have been there all along or it might be new, and the Blackstaff intends to figure it out using an ancient artifact from the reign of Emperor Shoon III.||”|
- Shoon III • Amahl Shoon IV • Artor Morlin • Corlin Cardin • Hilather • Laeral Silverhand • Malcar Gost • Saamas • Vajra Safahr
- human • vampire
The module frequently confuses Amahl Shoon III with Shoon III, who were different individuals. The events portrayed should involve Shoon III and his brother Amahl Shoon IV. Amahl Shoon III lived nearly 100 years earlier.
- D&D Adventurers League Guildmaster: Chris Lindsay
- D&D Adventurers League Wizards Team: Chris Lindsay, Adam Lee, Mike Mearls, Matt Sernett
- D&D Adventurers League Administrator(s): Claire Hoffman, Lysa Chen, Bill Benham, Travis Woodall, Greg Marks, Alan Patrick
- Art Director and Graphic Designer: Rich Lescouflair
- Playtesters: Timothy Roberts, Peter Helms, Chris Klann, Paul Lovely, James Schweiss, Marcello Velazquez, Daniel Chapman, Dave Rosser, Charles Burbridge, Daniel Oliveira, Genesis Martinez, Jia Jian Tin
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.