Agundar (pronounced: /ɑːˈgʌndɑːr/ ah-GUN-dar) was a noble house of Waterdeep, of Tethyrian descent, that had a history within the city spanning over three hundreds years up to the 14th century DR. They were known for their work with mercenaries, martial-training and weapon-forging.
Base of Operations
- Eric L. Boyd (2005-09-28). Noble Houses of Waterdeep (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. p. 2. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2009-10-07.
- Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Who's Who in Waterdeep”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), p. 9. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
- Ed Greenwood (1987). Waterdeep and the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 46. ISBN 0-88038-490-5.
- Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 94, 101. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
- Elaine Cunningham (1991). Elfshadow. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-5607-8117-3.
Deepwinter • Gildeggh • Maernos • Shadowdusk • Zoar